One of the most effective and “smart” tools to create a website is certainly the use of CMS WordPress. CMS stands for Content Management System and allows you to easily create and manage a site without having any knowledge of web languages such as html or php.
Of course, although it is not necessary to have a thorough knowledge of the various programming languages, a basic understanding of HTML and CSS can often be useful.
Also, the creation of a WordPress site requires some knowledge of databases and the use of ftp, as well as knowing how to install the native CMS and then customize it.
What I do specifically can be summarized as:
- Analyzing the business (or services) and also understanding how the competitors are doing;
- Set up with the client an idea of the site to be realized;
- If it is the case, consider various collateral activities of web marketing (SEO, Social Networks, etc.);
- Install and configure the page management system;
- Choose and adapt a professional graphic template and implement it on the management system;
- Prepare (eventually) the site in different languages thanks to the WPML system;
- Customize the theme and finally publish the website online.